Seymour Duncan APH-1 Alnico II Pro Neck Pickup, White
Seymour Duncan APH-1 Alnico II Pro Neck Pickup, WhiteDetails
Warm, sweet tone that works great for jazz, blues, classic rock and slide players; this is the APH-1 Neck pickup from legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan. This pickup comes in white.
Product Ref: 30673View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Seymour Duncan APH-1 Alnico II Pro Neck pickup, White, is a warm, moderate-output humbucker, which works well for jazz, blues, classic rock and slide. These pickups boast players including Slash (Velvet Revolver & Guns 'N Roses), Jeff Tamelier (Tower of Power), Tim Mahoney (311) and Troy Van Leeuwen (Queens of the Stone Age).
Warm, Sweet Tone
The APH-1's Alnico 2 magnet and moderate windings help provide a warm, sweet tone with more natural string vibration for great sustain. If you're looking to get the distortion from the amp and not the pickup, the APH-1 lets you back off the crunch and get beautiful clean tones with softer attack. The Alnico II Pro has a rounder sound than the '59, with a spongier bass response. This pickup comes with a four-conductor hookup cable.
Works Great with Others
This neck version of the APH-1 pairs well with a higher output pickup like an SH-11 Custom Custom or SHPG-1b Pearly Gates for heavier rock or hotter blues sounds from the bridge position.
Recommended for Brighter Tone InstrumentsThe APH-1 Neck pickup works best for brighter toned guitars, especially for ones with maple and ebony fingerboards. Furthermore, it also works great with hollow and semi-hollow body guitars.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.