Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Strat Surf Custom Bridge Pickup
Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Strat Surf Custom Bridge PickupDetails
Boasting that great vintage Strat chime, this Antiquity II '60s Surfer Custom Bridge version is a great pickup from legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan, and boasts a more output than the standard.
Product Ref: 30385View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Antiquity II '60s Surfer pickup has been praised for its vintage Strat® chime and quack by many members of the Seymour Duncan User Group Forum. This particular pickup is the custom bridge version, providing more output than the standard Surfer pickup. Whether you play Blues, West Side Soul, Surf, or Jangle Pop, this pickup works great as it produces sweet highs and percussive lows. Get a Free Ride on the Way Back Machine without sacrificing output or versatility. A Custom Bridge version is available for those players needing more output from the bridge position
- Top Pickup Length: 2.642
- Top Pickup Width: .615
- Bottom Pickup Length: 3.392
- Bottom Pickup Width: .908
- Total Pickup Height: .582
- Total Magnet Height: .705
- Pickup Cover Length: 2.750
- Pickup Cover Width: .700
- Pickup Cover Height: .495
- Winding Direction: Top going
- Magnet Polarity: South
- Calibrated: Yes
- Height Adjustment: 6/32 oval head, phillips
- Magnet Pattern: Staggered & raised above flatwork
- DC Ohms: 9.7K
- Inductance: 4.08 henries
- Q: 2.52
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.