Seymour Duncan Antiquity Neck Humbucker, Gold
Seymour Duncan Antiquity Neck Humbucker, GoldDetails
With the look and sound of a '50s PAF Humbucker, the Seymoud Duncan Antiquity Gold Neck Humbucker provides you with the aged and experience pickup feel, handcrafted and boasting true vintage PAF sound.
Product Ref: 30342View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
'50s Humbucker Feel
Seymour Duncan aimed to bring the sound and appearance of a Seth E. Lover designed, well-worn, '50s PAF humbucker with his original Antiquity? Humbucker. By providing the aged feel of a pickup that looks and sounds like it's been in use for 40 to 50 years, the pickup brings a sense of played experience. The cover and poles have been aged to emulate this, the gold covers of this particular Antiquity Humbucker are no exception to this design.
True Vintage PAF Sound
You'll experience true vintage PAF sound, providing warm, full, bright, and mellow tone, with smooth sustain and relatively low output. If you're a PAF fanatic with vintage-looking guitars, these would make a great addition. These Antiquity Gold Humbuckers are great for brighter-toned instruments, but not recommended for use with ultra-high-gain tube amplifiers over 50 watts.
Antiquity Gold Neck Humbuckers are crafted by hand in Seymour Duncan's "Antiquity" room, with each pickup signed on the magnet and bottom plate, so you can be assured of genuine Seymour Duncan Antiquity quality. This Antiquity Gold Humbucker comes with a front-tapered mounting ring and the screws that go with it. Because this pickup isn't wax-potted, its vintage sound and appearance are kept.
This pickup's construction consists of:
- Plain enamel wire
- Alnico II bar magnet with a wooden spacer
- Butyrate bobbins
- Black paper tape
- Vintage-style single-conductor cable
- Long-legged nickel-silver bottom plate
- DC Resistance: 7.8k?
- Inductnace: 4.22 Henries
- Magnet: De-Gaussed Alnico II
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.