Seymour Duncan SCR-1 Cool Rails Neck Pickup For Strat, White
Seymour Duncan SCR-1 Cool Rails Neck Pickup For Strat, WhiteDetails
Created by popular demand, these pickups feature the same twin coil design as Seymour Duncan's Hot Rails, but with clearer, brighter and more dynamic tone. This SCR-1 Cool Rails neck pickup comes in white.
(Please Note: Image may vary slightly from this specific pickup version.)
Product Ref: 31031View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SCR-1 Cool Rails Neck Pickup For Strat, White, is a smooth and bluesy single-coil-sized "rails" humbucker. It's recommended for blues, classic rock, jazz-rock fusion, heavy rock and aggressive instrumental rock. Players of pickups in the SCR-1 family include Glen Campbell, Davey Johnstone (Elton John), Ronnie Montrose, John Popper (Blues Traveler) and Gavin Rossdale (Bush).
The Cool Rails was created by popular demand and boast the same twin coil design as their Hot Rails, but these are wound to provide a sound which is clearer, brighter, and more dynamic. The Cool Rails is hotter and louder than both the Vintage Staggered (SSL-1) Hot Stack® (STK-S2) pickups, Cool Rails are for players who need a louder, punchier, and fatter single-coil sound. Comes with four-conductor hookup cable.
Also Available in a Bridge Version
The SCR-1 Cool Rails is also in a bridge version on Gear4music.com.
Works for all Well-Balanced Instruments
This neck pickup works for all well-balanced instruments and works equally well with maple and rosewood fingerboards.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.