Seymour Duncan SH-2 Jazz Model Neck Pickup, Nickel
Seymour Duncan SH-2 Jazz Model Neck Pickup, NickelDetails
Designed for a variety of genres including jazz, country, funk, blues and heavy rock. The SH-2 Jazz Neck pickup boasts clear, articulate tone from legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan. This pickup comes with a nickel cover.
Product Ref: 30394View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This Seymour Duncan Jazz Model SH-2 Neck pickup is a classic moderate output humbucker and comes with a nickel cover. The neck position is especially popular and boasts use by famous players like Jerry Horton (Papa Roach), Dave Mustaine (Megadeth) and Doug Pettibone (Lucinda Williams). But it's not just great for jazz as the name might suggests; it works great for country, funk, blues, classic rock and heavy rock.
Clear, Articulate Tone
The Jazz Model SH-2 Neck pickup gives an articulate and clear tone and works great for fast runs on the guitar. It boasts smooth sustain, and when distorted it provides full and bright tone. The SH-2 Neck pickup has slightly less output and a more detailed treble response than the SH-1 '59 Model. This pickup also comes with a four-conductor hookup cable.
Recommended in a Pair!
The SH-2 also comes in a bridge model which you can find on Gear4music.com. As recommended by Seymour Duncan himself, the Jazz neck pickup pairs nicely with SH-4 JB or the SH-5 Duncan Custom in the bridge position to provide diverse tones to play with.
Great for Balanced and Warm Instruments
This pickup works well with balanced and warm instruments, especially with guitars that have mahogany bodies and rosewood fingerboards. Furthermore it's also good with hollow and semi-hollow body guitars.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.