Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB Model Pickup, Black
Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB Model Pickup, BlackDetails
From heavy blues to heavy metal, the SH-4 JB Model from legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan, boasts tones from warm to raw rock 'n' roll. This pickup comes in a black colour.
Product Ref: 30520View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The JB model has become an archetype hot-rodded humbucker for over 30 years. This model comes in a black colour. From heavy blues to heavy metal, this pickup works a charm. These pickups boast uses by famous players including Paul Stanley (KISS), Gary Rossington (Lynyrd Skynyrd), Ty Tabor (King's X), Steve Marker (Garbage), Nick Hexum & Tim Mahoney (311), John Connolly (Sevendust) and Dave Mustaine (Megadeth).
A Versatile Pickup
The Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB Model provides pounding output whilst retaining singing highs, aggressive harmonics, and a right blend of sustain and distortion. You can play warm tones at one point and then drop into raw rock 'n' roll. The SH-4 is a versatile pickup with stronger treble detail than the SH-14 Custom 5, and it comes with a four-conductor hookup cable.
Works Great in a Pair!
The SH-4 JB Model pickup is recommended for the bridge position. It pairs nicely with the SH-2 Jazz Neck pickup if you're looking for versatility or with a SH-1 '59 for P.A.F. tones.
Recommended with Balanced and Warm Instruments
This pickup works great with balanced and warm instruments, especially guitars with rosewood fingerboards.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.