Seymour Duncan SH-5 Duncan Custom Pickup, Custom Color
Seymour Duncan SH-5 Duncan Custom Pickup, Custom ColorDetails
Classic and Heavy rock, R&B, Funk, even drop-tunings, the SH-5 Duncan Custom from legendary manufacturer Seymour Duncan works great with its driving sound. This pickup comes in a black colour.
Product Ref: 30560View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
If you're looking for that "P.A.F. on steroids" tone, then the Seymour Duncan SH-5 Custom might just please you. This pickup comes in black, and works great for classic rock, heavy rock, funk, punk, R&B, metal and drop-tunings. These pickups boast famous players such as Mike Chlasciak (Halford), Whitey Kirst (Iggy Pop), Rick Jackett (Finger Eleven) and Will Adler & Mark Morton (Lamb of God).
Get that Drive!
The Seymour Duncan SH-5 Duncan Custom pickup provides a driving sound whilst balancing sustain, power and distortion. Cut through with the SH-5's distinctive high end and midrange attack. The pickup features a ceramic magnet and custom coil design that gives it punchy bass, compressed dynamics and an enhanced harmonic structure. It even works great for dropped tunings. The SH-5 Duncan Custom also comes with a four-conductor hookup cable.
Works Great in a Pair
This pickup is recommended for the bridge position and pairs well with an SH-1 '59 neck pickup, so you can have big P.A.F. tones in the bridge along with vintage-correct P.A.F. tones in the neck.
Recommended for Balanced and Warm Instruments
The SH-5 Duncan Custom works great with balanced and warm instruments, especially with rosewood fingerboards.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.