Seymour Duncan SH-5 Duncan Custom Pickup, Custom Color
Seymour Duncan SH-5 Duncan Custom Pickup, Custom ColorDetails
Classic and Heavy rock, R&B, Funk, even drop-tunings, the SH-5 Duncan Custom from legendary manufacturer Seymour Duncan works great with its driving sound. This pickup comes in a black colour.
Product Ref: 30560View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
If you're looking for that "P.A.F. on steroids" tone, then the Seymour Duncan SH-5 Custom might just please you. This pickup comes in black, and works great for classic rock, heavy rock, funk, punk, R&B, metal and drop-tunings. These pickups boast famous players such as Mike Chlasciak (Halford), Whitey Kirst (Iggy Pop), Rick Jackett (Finger Eleven) and Will Adler & Mark Morton (Lamb of God).
Get that Drive!
The Seymour Duncan SH-5 Duncan Custom pickup provides a driving sound whilst balancing sustain, power and distortion. Cut through with the SH-5's distinctive high end and midrange attack. The pickup features a ceramic magnet and custom coil design that gives it punchy bass, compressed dynamics and an enhanced harmonic structure. It even works great for dropped tunings. The SH-5 Duncan Custom also comes with a four-conductor hookup cable.
Works Great in a Pair
This pickup is recommended for the bridge position and pairs well with an SH-1 '59 neck pickup, so you can have big P.A.F. tones in the bridge along with vintage-correct P.A.F. tones in the neck.
Recommended for Balanced and Warm Instruments
The SH-5 Duncan Custom works great with balanced and warm instruments, especially with rosewood fingerboards.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.