Seymour Duncan SH-55 Seth Lover Neck Pickup, Gold, 4-Conductor
Seymour Duncan SH-55 Seth Lover Neck Pickup, Gold, 4-ConductorDetails
Jointly designed by Seymour and humbucker inventer, the late Seth Lover, the SH-55 Seth Lover Model Neck Pickup is an ultra-authentic, Alnico 2, P.A.F.-type humbucker, which works great for country, jazz, blues and classic rock styles. This pickup comes with a gold-plated cover and a four-conductor cable.
Product Ref: 30571View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Get Ultra-authenticity with the SH-55 Seth Lover Model Neck pickup; an Alnico 2, P.A.F.-type humbucker. If you like to play country, jazz, blues and classic rock then the SH-55 works a charm. Players include Joe Perry (Aerosmith), Gary Rossington & Rickey Medlocke (Lynyrd Skynyrd), George Pajon Jr. (Black-Eyed Peas) and Steve Stevens. This pickup features a gold plated cover and four-conductor cable.
Ultra-Authentic Humbucker Design
The SH-55 was designed jointly by Seymour and humbucker inventor, the late Seth Lover. The SH-55 has butyrate plastic bobbins, Alnico 2 bar, plain enamel wire, wooden spacer, and black paper tape. The pickup is also not wax potted, to remain true to the original design and tone. The SH-55's unpotted cover provides a slightly "honky" microphonic quality to the tone. P.A.F. .
Works Great in a Pair
The SH-55 Seth Lover Model neck pickup pairs well with an SH-11 Custom Custom for heavier rock sounds from the bridge position.
Recommended for Brighter Toned Instruments
This pickup suits brighter toned instruments, especially with ones with maple and ebony fingerboards. It isn't recommended for use with ultra high gain tube amplifiers over 50 watts.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.