Seymour Duncan SH-8 Invader Neck Pickup, Zebra
Seymour Duncan SH-8 Invader Neck Pickup, ZebraDetails
If you're the kind of player who wants aggression and heaviness in your tone, then the Invader SH-8 Neck pickup from legendary manufacturer Seymour Duncan, can satisfy your needs. This pickup comes in a zebra colour.
Product Ref: 30151View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Seymour Duncan Invader SH-8 Neck pickup is an ultra high output humbucker, designed for the aggressive style player who loves their metal, punk, garage, thrash, and other heavy rock styles. It boasts famous players like Synyster Gates (Avenged Sevenfold).
Experience Heavy Tone
This passive pickup comes in a zebra colour and is built for heavy tones, with a wide magnetic field which pumps power into the amp for a rawring sound. It boasts a combination of three ceramic magnets, over-wound coils and twelve black oxide cap screws which give it its power.
Bridge Position Also Available!
You can also find a bridge position version of the SH-8 Invader on Gear4music.com. You'll find versatility out of the Invader neck pickup thanks to its reduced output.
Works with Many Guitars
Conveniently, the SH-8 works well for all guitars. Its wide pole pieces work for both humbucker and Trembucker string spacing.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.