Seymour Duncan SH-PG1 Pearly Gates Bridge Pickup, Gold
Seymour Duncan SH-PG1 Pearly Gates Bridge Pickup, GoldDetails
Providing great tone for blues, classic rock, jam, southern rock and hard rock playing styles, the Pearly Gates SH-PG1 Bridge pickup from Seymour Duncan is an amazing humbucker. This pickup comes with a gold cover.
Product Ref: 30592View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates SH-PG1 is a warm, slightly-hotter-than-vintage humbucker, which works great for blues, classic rock, jam, southern rock and hard rock. These pickups boast players such as Dickey Betts, Warren Haynes (Gov't Mule), Howard Leese (Heart) and Greg Martin (Kentucky Headhunters).
Recreating the '59 Les Paul Pickups
The SH-PG1 was originally designed to recreate the '59 Les Paul® Standard pickups that had brought a defining raw, rebellious sound of Texas blues-rock. The Pearly Gates provides great sustain and a bright top end which really enhances harmonics. This pickup has a stylish gold cover and includes a four-conductor hookup cable.
Works Great with Others
The SH-PG1 Bridge pickup pairs well with an APH-1n Alnico II Pro in the neck for smoother tones.
Recommended with Brighter Toned Instruments
It's great for brighter toned instruments, especially for guitars with maple and ebony fingerboards. It also works great with hollow and semi-hollow body guitars.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.