Seymour Duncan SH-PG1B Pearly Gates, White
Seymour Duncan SH-PG1B Pearly Gates, WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 30626View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Seymour Duncan created a signature sound with the Pearly Gates pickup which captures all the mojo of an original 1959 electric guitar sound and setup. This vintage Humbucker has a unique tonal character, and more of a midi range than the Humbuckers of 1959. The Pearly Gates pickup cuts right through with its stronger well tailored mids, yet still maintaining its open and airy treble attack of the alnico 2 bar magnet. The combination of all the Pearly Gates features along side its spongy, warm low end makes this pickup perfect for playing both rhythm and lead guitar, or try a few harmonics, they really sing with this pickup. Pair with the Pearly Gates neck model for the full drive, Texas experience. Or pair with the Custom Humbucker for a mean sounding, more aggressive rock like setup. Hand crafted and authentically custom built in Santa Barbara, the Pearly Gates model comes with a 4-conductor lead wire for multiple wiring options and is also vacuum wax potted for squeal free performance. Order now and watch sparks fly.
- Custom made
- Nickel silver bottom plate
- 4-conductor lead wire
- Vacuum wax potted
- DCR 8.1
- Magnet alnico 2
- Cable 4C shielded
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.