Seymour Duncan SJBJ-1 JB Jr. Neck Pickup for Strat, Black
Seymour Duncan SJBJ-1 JB Jr. Neck Pickup for Strat, BlackDetails
Designed to give the character of Seymour Duncan's popular JB model humbucker but in a single-coil size, the SJBJ-1 JB Jr. neck pickup is an impressive humbucker. This pickup comes in black.
(Please Note: Image may vary slightly from this specific pickup version.)
Product Ref: 31110View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Seymour Duncan SJBJ-1 JB Jr. Neck Pickup, Black, is a high output single-coil-size "rails" humbucker, designed for the Stratocaster. This pickup is great for everything from heavy blues to heavy metal. This pickup boasts such players as Joe Perry (Aerosmith), James Pennebaker (Delbert McClinton), Sebastien Lefebvre (Simple Plan), Jeff Trott & Todd Wolfe (Sheryl Crow), Melle Vasquez (Nancy Sinatra), Jennifer Batten (Jeff Beck Band), Alex De Rosso (Dokken).
JB Model Humbucker Character In a Single-Coil Size
The SKBJ-1 neck pickup boasts a twin coil design and gives the character of Seymour Duncan's popular JB model humbucker in a single-coil size. You can fine tune the balance of your strings with the adjustable pole pieces, which more closely emulate the magnetic field of a full size humbucker. Experience great harmonics and a sweet high-end. This pickup has a reduced output and more treble response compared to the Hot Rails. It also comes with four-conductor hookup cable.
For Well-Balanced Instruments
The SKBJ-1 is designed to work for all well-balanced instruments and works equally well with maple and rosewood fingerboards.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.