Seymour Duncan SL59-1 Little ‘59 Strat Bridge Pickup, Black
Seymour Duncan SL59-1 Little ‘59 Strat Bridge Pickup, BlackDetails
This SL59-1 bridge pickup from legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan, provides warm, smooth, P.A.F tone in a single-coil size and comes with a four-conductor hookup cable. This pickup comes in black.
(Please Note: Image may vary slightly from this specific pickup version.)
Product Ref: 31044View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Seymour Duncan SL59-1 Little '59 Strat Bridge Pickup, Black, is a P.A.F.-voiced single-coil-sized humbucker. It works great for country, jazz, funk, blues, classic rock and heavy rock. Players of pickups in the SL59-1 family include Bill Frisell, Audley Freed (Cry of Love & White Crowes), Courtney Love, Jake Kelly (Gary Allan), Jon Hudson (Faith No More), Brad Fordham (Jimmie Dale Gilmore & Kelly Willis), Ron Laster (James Brown) and Glen Campbell.
Designed to Bring Warm, Smooth, P.A.F tone!
The SL59 was designed to deliver that warm, smooth Patent Applied For humbucker tone whilst being a single-coil size. This bridge pickup has an even, dynamic response, and you can fine-tune the string balance and dial in the right amount of punch thanks to the SL59's adjustable pole pieces. This pickup has less output and more upper-mids than the JB Jr. Included is a four-conductor hookup cable.
Also Available in a Neck Version on G4M
You can also get the neck version of the SL59-1 Little '59 on Gear4music.com.
For Well-Balanced Instruments
This pickup works for all well-balanced instruments and works equally well with maple and rosewood fingerboards.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.