Seymour Duncan SLSD-1 Li’l Screamin’ Demon Bridge Pickup, White
Seymour Duncan SLSD-1 Li’l Screamin’ Demon Bridge Pickup, WhiteDetails
With big, open sound without too much harshness, the SLSD-1 Li'l Screamin Demon bridge pickup is an impressive single-coil humbucker from legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan. This pickup comes in white.
(Please Note: Image may vary slightly from this specific pickup version.)
Product Ref: 31060View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SLSD-1 Bridge Pickup, White, is a moderate output single-coil-sized humbucker. It works great for classic rock, jazz-rock fusion, heavy rock and aggressive instrumental rock. Players of pickups in the SLSD-1 family include George Lynch (Lynch Mob), Brent Woods (Vince Neil Band), Paul Martin (Oak Ridge Boys), Kevin Hunter (Shania Twain), John Shanks (Rod Stewart & Melissa Etheridge Band).
Big Tone Without Too Much Harshness
As the little brother to the Screamin' Demon humbucker, the SLSD-1 provides big, open sound. This pickup uses a unique slotted and Allen head screw combination which gives each coil a slightly different magnetic field. The result is a big and percussive tone without too much harshness, so you can clean up when you back off. Included is a four-conductor hookup cable.
Also Available in a Neck version on G4M
The SLSD-1 Li'l Screamin Demon is also available in a neck version on Gear4Music.
Designed for all Well-Balanced Instruments
The pickup is designed for all well-balanced instruments and works equally well with maple and rosewood fingerboards.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.