Seymour Duncan SPB-3 Quarter-Pound Pickup for Precision Bass
Seymour Duncan SPB-3 Quarter-Pound Pickup for Precision BassDetails
Designed for the Precision Bass, the SPB-3 is a pickup with great punchy sound, amazing mid-range presence and maximum output, and it's made by legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan.
Product Ref: 31130View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Seymour Duncan SPB-3 Quarter-Pound Pickup, for the Precision Bass, is Seymour Duncan's most popular Basslines pickup. It's a high output, versatile, pickup, that is recommended for blues, classic rock, heavy rock, punk, classic metal and nu-metal. Players of pickups in the SPB-3 family include Mark Hoppus (Blink 182), Ian Grushka (New Found Glory), Anthony Celestino (Box Car Racer), Jay Bentley (Bad Religion), Melissa auf der Maur (Smashing Pumpkins & Hole), Steve Harris (Iron Maiden).
Fat, Full, Punchy Sound
The SPB-3 boasts a design of quarter-inch diameter pole pieces, which expand the magnetic field and extend the frequency ranges for fat, full, punchy sound with incredible mid-range presence and maximum output. Though the SPB-3 is often used for heavy rock tones, it provides great tonal versatility to an instrument with a single pickup. This pickup includes logo covers.
For Warmer Tone Ash, Alder or Basswood Body Instruments
This pickup is designed for warmer toned ash, alder or basswood body instruments and works especially well with rosewood fingerboards.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.