Seymour Duncan SSL-1 Vintage Staggered Strat Pickup, Black, 7 String
Seymour Duncan SSL-1 Vintage Staggered Strat Pickup, Black, 7 StringDetails
This pickup allows you 7-string players out there to experience the vintage tone of the Vintage Staggered family from legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan.
(Please Note: Image may vary slightly from this specific pickup version.)
Product Ref: 30954View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SSL-1 Vintage Staggered 7-string pickup provides deep punchy tone with bright sparkle for single-coil Strat® guitars. This pickup is recommended for country, pop, surf, blues, rockabilly, ska, classic rock. If you want to bring a vintage sound to the new era of 7-stringed guitars, this may just be your find. The SSL-1 Vintage Staggered 7-String pickup boasts hand-ground Alnico 5 magnets.
Works Great with Other Seymour Duncans
This pickup pairs nicely with a humbucker like the SH-4 JB 7-string in the bridge position, along with a neck pickup like the SH-1 Neck '59 7-string. You could perhaps pair this pickup with a high output bridge pickup like the SH-10 Full Shred 7-string, and a moderate output neck pickup like the SH-2n Jazz 7-string, so you can get fantastic tone playing Texas blues rock, classic rock and heavy rock.
Distinct Vintage Tone
Experience distinct vintage tone with greater sustain and full sounding harmonics that cut through the mix. Clean up the tone as you back off the volume. The 6-string counterpart of the SSL-1 Vintage Staggered Pickup has boasted many artists, thanks to its great, overwound Strat tone.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.