Seymour Duncan SSL-5 Custom Staggered RW/RP Pickup
Seymour Duncan SSL-5 Custom Staggered RW/RP PickupDetails
This single-coil RW/RP pickup from legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan, boasts great vintage tone and higher output than the SSL-1.
(Please Note: Image may vary slightly from this specific pickup version.)
Product Ref: 30970View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Seymour Duncan SSL-5 Custom Staggered Strat RW/RP pickup is a high output true single-coil for warm instruments. It's perfect for genres as Texas blues rock, classic rock and heavy rock. This pickup comes in white. Players of pickups in the Custom Staggered SSL-5 family include Nick Lashley (Alanis Morissette & Mick Jagger) Rickey Medlocke & Mike Estes (Lynyrd Skynyrd) and Yogi (Wallflowers).
Overwound Coil for Greater Tone over the SSL-1
While it has the appearance of an the SSL-1 and possesses that distinct vintage tone, the SSL-5 boasts an over-wound coil which brings higher output, more sustain and fantastic harmonics. You can rock out and cut through the mix, or back off the volume and clean up the sound nicely.
Also Available in a Set or Regular Pickup Versions
You can also get the SSL-5 Calibrated Pickup Set on Gear4music.
Designed for Heavier and Brighter-Toned Instruments
This pickup is designed for heavier and brighter-toned instruments with ash or alder bodies and works well with maple or rosewood fingerboards.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.