Seymour Duncan SSL-5 Custom Staggered Strat Pickup, Left Hand
Seymour Duncan SSL-5 Custom Staggered Strat Pickup, Left HandDetails
This left-handed single-coil pickup from legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan, boasts great vintage tone and higher output than the SSL-1.
(Please Note: Image may vary slightly from this specific pickup version.)
Product Ref: 30969View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This Seymour Duncan SSL-5 Custom Staggered Strat pickup is a high output true single-coil for warm instruments and is designed for left-handed guitars. It's perfect for genres as Texas blues rock, classic rock and heavy rock. This pickup comes in white. Players of pickups in the Custom Staggered SSL-5 family include Nick Lashley (Alanis Morissette & Mick Jagger) Rickey Medlocke & Mike Estes (Lynyrd Skynyrd) and Yogi (Wallflowers).
Overwound Coil for Greater Tone over the SSL-1
While it has the appearance of an the SSL-1 and possesses that distinct vintage tone, the SSL-5 boasts an over-wound coil which brings higher output, more sustain and fantastic harmonics. You can rock out and cut through the mix, or back off the volume and clean up the sound nicely.
Combine it with Other Seymour Duncans!
The SSL-5 is used alot by players in the bridge position combined with vintage output pickups, like SSL-1's, in the neck and middle to give you some versatile tone adjustment. Furthermore, you can also get the SSL-5 Calibrated Pickup Set on Gear4music.
Designed for Heavier and Brighter-Toned Instruments
This pickup is designed for heavier and brighter-toned instruments with ash or alder bodies and works well with maple or rosewood fingerboards.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.