Seymour Duncan STK-T2b Hot Stack Lead Pickup for Tele
Seymour Duncan STK-T2b Hot Stack Lead Pickup for TeleDetails
A bridge position lead pickup with muscular, twangy sound. Designed for the Telecaster, the STK-T2b is an impressive pickup from legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan.
Product Ref: 31103View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Seymour Duncan STK-T2b Hot Stack Lead Pickup for the Telecaster is a boosted output humbucker. It works great for country pop, blues, classic rock and heavy rock. Players of the STK-T2b include Lou Toomey (Faith Hill and Brooks & Dunn) and Martha Davis (Motels, Bugs Henderson)
Extra Power, Extra Tone
With extra power thanks to its added windings and alnico 5 magnet, the STK-T2b bridge position pickup can produce hotter, muscular, twangy sound with more midrange emphasis and greater sustain. This pickup comes in black and includes a four-conductor hookup cable.
Combine with the STK-T1n for Versatility
The STK-T2b Hot Stack Lead pairs nicely with the Seymour Duncan STK-T1n Vintage Rhythm Stack Pickup with hum cancelling and providing a versatile pickup set. The STK-T1 Rhythm Stack pickup is also available on Gear4music.com.
For Well-Balanced Instruments
This pickup is designed for all well-balanced instruments and works equally well with maple and rosewood fingerboards.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.