Seymour Duncan Slash Alnico II Pro Pickup Set - APH, Zebra
Seymour Duncan Slash Alnico II Pro Pickup Set - APH, ZebraDetails
Amongst Slash's guitars, the solid body, single cut seems to be his most prominent guitar for recording. This is where the Slash Alnico II Pro Set pickup comes in, which is designed to give Slash's other live-set guitars the exact tone of his legendary recording instrument. This is the Zebra version.
(Please Note: Image may vary slightly from this specific pickup version.)
Product Ref: 30935View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This Slash Alnico II Pro Set pickup, Zebra, is a warm, moderate output humbucker, and is recommended for jazz, blues, and classic rock.
Get that Characteristic Slash Tone
This APH has the usual Alnico 2 magnet of the standard APH-1, but this Slash model in particular is wound with just enough boosted output to push a stock Les Paul toward the sweet sustain and great crunch that gives that characteristic Slash sound. Furthermore, the Alnico II Pro set boasts same appointments as done on the Seymour Duncan pickups in Slash's '86 recording axe. This includes the single-conductor cable, long-legged bottom plate, and wooden spacer. If you want to capture Slash's recorded tone or are just a fan, this pickup works wonders. This same pickup can be found in the newest Gibson® Slash model Les Paul.
Recommended for Well-Balanced Humbucker-Equipped Guitars
While Slash Alnico II Pro Set is designed for a Les Paul, this pickup works well in any well-balanced humbucker-equipped guitar. It also works well with hollow and semi-hollow body guitars.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.