Sigma 00R-1 STS-SB Acoustic Guitar, Sunburst
Sigma 00R-1 STS-SB Acoustic Guitar, SunburstDetails
The Sigma 00R-1 STS-SB Acoustic Guitar is a Parlor size acoustic guitar that offers a comfortable playing style. Crafted from a solid sitka spruce top, along with a rosewood body, the Sigma 00R-1 STS-SB delivers a warm and rich tone. This high quality guitar comes at an affordable price, and is ideal for travelling musicians due to its smaller Parlor size body.
Product Ref: 76185View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Choice of Tonewoods
The Sigma 00R-1 STS-SB features a solid sitka spruce top, that is a common choice for guitar sound boards, due to its ability to deliver a broad dynamic range and a crisp articulation. Sitka spruce is ideal for any type of playing, including aggressive strumming and fingerpicking. As well as a spruce top, this stunning Parlor guitar also features an Indian rosewood body, which delivers a rich warm tone that rosewood is known for. Both choices of tonewoods provide you with a versatile guitar that has everything covered.
With its Parlor size body, the 00R-1 STS-SB still offers a strong projection a resonant tone, that is particularly ideal for Folk and Indie music. The Parlor size guitar is popular with fingerstyle players, as its smaller body allows it to be held closer to the body. Its smaller size body and versatile tone makes it the perfect choice for travelling musicians
Equipped with high carbon steel D'Addario Strings, you can achieve an unprecedented strength and pitch stability. These particular strings are D'Addario's most popular acoustic set, due to their ability to deliver the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
- Sitka Spruce and rosewood tonewoods offers a rich and warm tone
- Parlor body size offers a compact guitar ideal for folk and indie
- Complete with D'Addario Strings EXP16 that deliver the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability
- Mahogany neck topped with a rosewood fingerboard
- Finished in a stunning sunburst finish with white binding
- Ideal size for travelling musicians
Body & Bridge
- Back/ Side Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 645mm
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 42.9mm
- Saddle: Bone/Compensated
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, diecast
- Strings: D'Addario Strings EXP16
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.