Sigma TM-15 Acoustic Travel Guitar, Mahogany
Sigma TM-15 Acoustic Travel Guitar, MahoganyDetails
Product Ref: 29004View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SIGMA brand was launched in 1970, and has since established an excellent, even legendary, reputation. Some models were said to be of outstanding quality, in both construction and sound. SIGMA acoustics are built by specially trained staff in the most efficient guitar factories in Japan and then sent to the US for inspection before being released for sale and shipping to the music stores. Most owners still swear by their instruments and would never part with them.
- Body Size: Travel Guitar
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Saddle: Bone/Compensated
- Neck: Mahogany
- Nut: Bone
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 23"
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
Pickups & Hardware:
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, mini diecast
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.