Silvertone 1423 Electric Guitar + SubZero Tube-5 Pack, Red Burst
Silvertone 1423 Electric Guitar + SubZero Tube-5 Pack, Red BurstDetails
The Silvertone 1423 Electric Guitar, Red Silver Flake Burst has been reissued with upgraded features such as Custom Duncan-Designed pickups, fully adjustable bridge and die-cast tailpiece. With a unique ''blender control'' set-up, this guitar has a versatile tone to suit almost any style of playing. In a UK Exclusive, this pack includes our SubZero Tube-5W Guitar Amp and a Jack Cable, creating a great looking and sounding set-up at a fantastic price.
Product Ref: 68313View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Included in this pack
- Silvertone 1423 Electric Guitar, Red Silver Flake Burst
- SubZero Tube-5W Guitar Amp
- Jack - Jack Instrument Cable, 3m
Reissued for the Player of Today
Manufactured by the Harmony Company between 1959 and 1962, the Silvertone 1423 Electric Guitar was known as the Jupiter H49 from the Stratotone Series. Often referred to as a ''Jupiter'', this reissued solid body electric guitar has a unique blender control set-up. Each pick-up has a separate volume and tone control and there is a ''blend'' control knob which alters the balance between both pickups when the selector switch is in the middle position.
Upgraded Pick-Ups and Hardware
The Silvertone 1423 has a pair of Custom Duncan-Designed humbucker pick-ups manufactured to capture and recreate the tone from the original series. With a fully adjustable bridge, providing accurate intonation, and a die-cast tailpiece there's been a significant upgrade on the hardware from the original series bringing this guitar right into the 21st century.
This reissued guitar bucks the trend of the original by featuring a comfortable (and consistent) C-shaped neck with precise fret work. A two-way truss rod provides dependable neck adjustments to suit all playing styles.
SubZero Tube-5W Guitar Amp
The 1 x EL84 Ruby tube is combined with 1 x 12AX7 Ruby tube to create a sound that goes from lush warm clean tones through your dirtier blues drive all the way to blazing rock.
Featuring both a clean and overdrive channels, this amp gives you the option of driving the valves to get a really bluesy crunch, or switching to the clean channel to achieve the characteristic full warm clean sound only found with valves, but without losing any volume.
The 8" Celestion Super 8 speaker means that you're in safe hands when it comes to delivering your desired sound whether at practise or on stage.
Silvertone 1423 Electric Guitar, Red Silver Flake Burst
Body & Bridge
- Model: 1423 Solid Body Electric Guitar
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Red Silver Flake Burst
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 'C' Shape
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Pearl Block Inlays
- Scale: Full Size 628mm / 20 Frets
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Frets: 20 Nickel Silver
- Binding: White
- Nut Materials: PPS
Pickups & Hardware
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuners: Sealed
- Tailpiece: Die-cast Trapeze
- Pickguard: White 1-Ply
- Pickups: 3x Custom Duncan-Designed Humbuckers
- Control: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, 1x blend, 3-Way Rotary Pickup Selector Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4" Mono
- Pickguard: Single-Ply White
Dimensions & Weight
- Overall Length: 990mm, 39"
- Scale Length: 628mm, 24-3/4"
- Nut Width:43mm, 1-11/16"
- 12th Fret Width: 48mm 1-7/8"
- Fb Radius: 320mm 12-1/2"
- Weight: 3.2kg, 7lbs
SubZero Tube-5W Guitar Amp
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.