Silvertone 604 Acoustic Guitar, American Vintage Sunburst
Silvertone 604 Acoustic Guitar, American Vintage SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 61551View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Return of a Classic
The original Silvertone 604 Acoustic Guitar was a classic for students, and became one of the best selling acoustic guitars around. This remake will allow another generation to find an affordable, comfortable and easy guitar to take with them.
The 604 is a neat, chic design, and its petite Parlor body has stood the test of time to be both practical, and have a bright sound, especially for finger picking. The ivory coloured pick guard contrasts with the aged vintage sunburst colour to show a classic representation of the original. The 604 is a guitar that brings classic aesthetics back on a timeless design to create a guitar that will turn heads, and surprise audiences with its vintage sound.
Updated, Refined Features
As effective as the Silvertone 604 Guitars were for students, the woods used meant that it is rare to find one that has physically stood the test of time. The Reissue has resolved this with an Engelmann Spruce top, with Mahogany sides to supply a reinforced material for both practicality in the long run, and an all round enhanced sound.
Body & Bridge
- Construction: Parlor body
- Sides: Mahogany
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Bracing: X-Style
- Bridge: Rosewood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Material: Nato Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C
- Fingerboard: Rosewood 12"
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Number Of Frets: 19 fret, 25”scale
- Binding: Ivory Single Ply
- Pickguard: Ivory
- Tuners: Chrome sealed
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.