Silvertone 633 Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Silvertone 633 Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 61559View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Return of a Classic
The original Silvertone 633 Acoustic Guitar was a classic of acoustic rock and roll, with its loud volume and deep sound. It didn’t take long before its signature tone was picked up by The Who’s Pete Townshend and Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page, who were known to use it both live and in the studio. The 2015 reissue is based specifically on the 1964 Sovereign. The remake will allow for another generation to enjoy this affordable, comfortable and bold guitar.
The 633 has a timeless design and its jumbo body has stood the test of time, being practical with a balanced sound, especially for heavy strumming. The 633 is a guitar with classic aesthetics and a timeless design that will turn heads with its vintage sound.
Updated, Refined Features
As effective as the Silvertone 633 guitars were in the period, the woods used meant that it is rare to find one that has physically stood the test of time. This reissue has resolved this with an Engelmann Spruce top and Mahogany sides for a practical guitar with an enhanced sound.
Body & Bridge
- Construction: Jumbo Dreadnought
- Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Natural
- Bridge: Rosewood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Number Of Frets: 19 fret, 25 1/2”scale
- Nut Width: 1 11/16”
- Binding: Ivory Single Ply
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Tuners: Chrome Sealed
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.