Squier By Fender Affinity Telecaster MN Electric Guitar, Arctic White
Squier By Fender Affinity Telecaster MN Electric Guitar, Arctic WhiteDetails
This Affinity Series Tele guitar features two single-coil pickups, three-way switching and truly classic Telecaster guitar style.
Product Ref: 3427View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Fender telecaster has been seen in the hands of some of music's finest guitarists. From Bruce Springsteen to Status Quo, it's presence can be felt in many a classic rock anthem. It's legacy continues in the hands of exceptional guitarists like John 5 (formerly of Marilyn Manson fame) now playing for Rob Zombie and the mighty Slipknot's Jim Root as well as being the preferred instrument of Jimmy Eat World's Jim Adkins.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Top-Load Bridge
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.61" (40.9 mm)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 2 Single-Coil Pickups
- Hardware: Chrome
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Machine Heads: Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel Plated Steel p/n 073-0250-003
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.