Squier By Fender Standard Stratocaster, RW, Antique Burst
Squier By Fender Standard Stratocaster, RW, Antique BurstDetails
Squier By Fender Standard Strat, Rosewood, Antique Burst - Squier offers a real Stratocaster guitar, designed and backed by Fender From the look and feel to the quality of the components, these are guitars that value-conscious musicians have been waiting for!
Product Ref: 12351View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Squier Standard Stratocaster plays great, with traditional vibe and modern feel. Player-friendly features like the slimmer neck and 22-fret rosewood fingerboard make for easier playing, and the die-cast tuners are lifetime-lubricated for years of trouble-free service and tuning stability. A twin-pivot bridge with satin-anodized saddles provides smooth tremolo action, and the single-coil alnico pickups sound great!
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Agathis
- Bridge: Synchronous Twin-Pivot Tremolo
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoise Shell
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5? Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Headstock Style: Large '60s Style
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 3 Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Pickups
- Hardware: Chrome
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Machine Heads: Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel Plated Steel p/n 073-0250-003
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.