Squier By Fender Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special SS, Red
Squier By Fender Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special SS, RedDetails
Product Ref: 20699View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Short Scale Bass
The Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Jaguar is more than just a student model, this bass is perfect for players who will appreciate the comfort of a short-scale instrument. Shorter scale basses are often marketed towards students and beginners, due to their warmer, softer low end and subdued highs. Equipped with a Slim fast action maple neck, the Jaguar Bass SS offers a comfortable playing style, allowing easier access across the whole fingerboard. The Jaguar Bass SS is also extremely beneficial to players with smaller hands and shorter fingers, and would be ideal for young musicians.
The Jaguar Bass SS is equipped with a standard single-coil jazz bass pickup on the bridge, and a vintage-style split single-coil precision bass pickup on the middle position. Both pickups offer an incredibly balanced tone, with a full sounding low end for the ultimate bass sound. Additional features also include black jazz bass control knobs, black painted headstock and a slim fast action neck for the ultimate playing experience.
- Model Number: 0328800509
- Series: Vintage Modified
Body & Bridge
- Body: Agathis
- Shape:Jaguar Bass
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Candy Apple Red
Neck & Fingerboard
- Profile:"C" Shape
- Scale Length: 30" (762 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5’’ (241 mm)
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Nut:Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup:Vintage-Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: 2 x Volume, Master Tone
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 5250XL Short-Scale NPS, (.040-.095 Gauges)
- Case Included: No
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.