Squier By Fender Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special SS
Squier By Fender Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special SSDetails
The all-new Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special SS (short scale) puts classic Fender looks into a distinctively sharp-looking, great-sounding and super-versatile Squier bass model.
Product Ref: 20699View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Features include a sleek offset-waist body and ultra-slim 30"-scale maple neck, with the added one-two punch of a booming split-single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup paired with a growling Jazz Bass single-coil bridge pickup. More than just a student model, the Jaguar Bass Special SS is perfect for players of all kinds who appreciate the comfort of a short-scale instrument. Superior tone, smooth playability, great comfort and fantastic value.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Agathis
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 30" (762 mm) Short Scale
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Width at Nut: 1.50" (38 mm)
- Middle Pickup: 1 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass Pickup
- Bridge Pickup: 1 Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickup
- Volume 1. (Precision Bass Pickup)
- Volume 2. (Jazz Bass Pickup)
- Master Tone (Both Pickups)
- Machine Heads: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: NPS (.045, .065, .085, .105)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.