Squier FSR Gary Jarman Signature Bass RW, Ocean Turquoise
Squier FSR Gary Jarman Signature Bass RW, Ocean TurquoiseDetails
The Squier FSR Gary Jarman Signature Bass was designed in collaboration with the team at Squier and Cribs bassist Gary Jarman. This bass is a mixture of elements and characteristics of Jarmans favourite Fender basses. The Jarman bass provides a growling P Bass split-coil middle pickup for roaring, punchy tone which lends itself to The Cribs style riffs. The unique hybrid body is made from a mixture of hardwoods and finished in an Ocean Turquoise, which makes the Jarman a real eye catcher. Sporting an original headstock, pearloid pickguard and Jazz bass control knobs, it's everything you need to look the part and sound great.
Product Ref: 68616View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Gary Jarman is primarily known for playing Bass guitar in the English Punk/Indie band 'The Cribs,' and consists of brothers; Gary, Ryan and Ross. Jarman's bass playing is often described as violent and thrashy, but he never misses a note or a beat. From 2008 to 2001 the band also featured Johnny Marr, who had previously played guitar in 'The Smiths.' and 'Modest Mouse.' In 2014 Jarman was named one of the "Greatest Bass Players of all time" by NME magazine and its readers.
An Eye-Catching Masterpiece
Squier has chosen an adjustable Hi-mass bridge with four vintage-style brass saddles, which offers extra sustain and attack, and ideal for playing punk style music that jumps in the ear. The control knobs are from a classic Jazz bass and the headstock is recognisable from a Precision bass, which both add to the distinctive appearance and sound. In addition, the back of the neck is finished with a vintage touch, which adds to the luxurious feel of this unique bass.
- Gary Jarman's Signature Bass
- P-Bass Split-Coil Middle Pickup
- Jazz Bass Control Knobs
- Stunning Ocean Turquoise Finish
- HiMass Bridge with Four Vintage-Style Saddles
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Hardwood mixture
- Body Finish:High Gloss
- Body colour:Ocean Turquoise
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Adjustable HiMass
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: “C” Shape
- Neck Finish:Vintage Tint
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 20, Vintage-Style
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Inlays:Pearloid dots
- Scale Length: 32” (813 mm)
Electronics and Hardware
- Tuning Machines: Covered Chrome
- Pickups: Vintage-style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone(Jazz Bass knobs)
- Strings: NPS, Gauges .045-.105
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.