Squier J5 Telecaster, RW, Frost Gold
Squier J5 Telecaster, RW, Frost GoldDetails
Product Ref: 40518View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The J5 Telecaster is the latest addition to the more affordable Squier range by Fender. Made from an Alder body complimented by a Maple neck with 22 fret Rosewood fretboard, with a Frost Gold finish, gold hardware and matching painted headstock, this unique Tele stands out from all the rest.
Co-designed by John 5 himself, this limited edition gold, bound Tele is modeled on one of John's favourite guitars, along with adding his own personal flair to the instrument. The custom-designed humbucking pickups use a special dual-volume setup with the bridge pickup control in the front position and the neck pickup control in the back position (5 prefers this setup because he spends much time giving the bridge pickup a workout). Rapidly toggling the upper-bout three-way pickup switch gives you 5's signature "kill" effect by turning off the neck pickup volume and leaving the bridge control full up.
Body & Bridge
- Model Name: Squier® J5 Tele®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Frost Gold
- Model Number: 0301005579
- Series: Artist Models
- Colour: Frost Gold
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Binding: Bound Top and Back
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Headstock: Matching Painted Headcap
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Humbucking with Ceramic Magnet
- Neck Pickup: Custom Humbucking with Alnico 5 Magnets
- Controls: Volume (Neck Pickup), Volume (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Tele® with Humbucking Pickup Cutout
- Hardware Finish: Chrome/Stainless Steel
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tips: Black
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features:
- Matching Black Painted Headstock
- Bound Top and Back
- Silver Squier Decal
- Toggle Switch Mounted on Upper Bout
- Chrome Switch Tip
- No Tone Control
- Neck and Bridge Volume Controls are in Opposite Orientation
- White Pearloid Dot Position Inlays
- Narrow Dot Spacing
- Synthetic Bone Nut
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.