Squier Stop Dreaming, Start Playing Affinity P Bass Pack, Sunburst
Squier Stop Dreaming, Start Playing Affinity P Bass Pack, SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 57368View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Squier Affinity P Bass
The Affinity Series Precision Bass delivers pure and powerful sounds with unmistakable tone from a guitar that combines classic style with sensible value. The Affinity P Bass features a single coil split pickup with adjustable controls for tone and volume. A 34'' scale length 'C' shape maple neck holds a rosewood fingerboard and 20 medium jumbo frets with white dot inlays.
Other quality features of the Affinity P Bass include chrome hardware, a 4-saddle bridge, a synthetic bone string nut, and open-gear tuning machines.
Fender Rumble Amp
The Fender Rumble 15 bass amp is compact but punchy, delivering 15 watts of power to produce rich and balanced sound. Featuring an 8'' Special-Design speaker, 3-band EQ, headphone jack, aux input, the Rumble bass amp is well equipped to serve your playing needs.
- Squier Affinity Precision Bass guitar in Brown Sunburst
- Fender Rumble 15 bass amp
- Electronic tuner
- Instructional DVD
- Gig bag
- Guitar cable
- Guitar strap
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5'' Radius
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 1 Split Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Machine Heads: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Scale Length: 34''
- Strings: Super 7250ML, p/n 073-7250-005, (.045, .065, .080, .100)
- Model Name: Rumble 15
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 15 Watts @ 8 ohms
- Inputs: One - 1/4''
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8'' Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/4'' Stereo
- Channels: One
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 8''
- Amplifier Width: 14.96''
- Amplifier Height: 14.96
- Amplifier Weight: 16 lbs
- Speaker One - 8" Fender® Special Design
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.