View Full Description
Squier Affinity Strat
The Affinity Series Strat HSS features a humbucking bridge pickup with single-coil neck and middle pickups on a classic three-ply pickguard, with a 5 position pickup selector blade. A solid 'C' shape maple bolt-on neck includes a 21 fret rosewood fingerboard with white dot inlays, and has a 25.5'' scale length.
Other quality features of the Affinity Strat include chrome hardware, a 6-saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo, a synthetic bone string nut, skirted black control knobs, tremolo arm and die-cast tuning machines.
Fender Champion Amp
The Fender Champion 20 amp is simple and easy to use, ideal as a practice amp or affordable stage gear. The 20-watt Champion amp features a single 8'' Special Design speaker, with a single channel that has selectable amp voicings for a wide array of tonal variety, and selectable FX including delay, chorus, reverb and more.
- Squier Affinity Series Strat HSS electric guitar in Brown Sunburst
- Fender Champion 20 amp
- Instructional DVD
- Gig bag
- Guitar cable
- Guitar strap
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Finish: Brown Sunburst
- Pickguard: Classic Three-Ply White/Black
- Neck: Maple
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Headstock: Large 60's Style.
Pickups & Hardware:
- Bridge Pickup: Humbucking Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single Coil Strat Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single Coil Strat Pickup
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Synchronus Tremolo
- Model Name: Champion™ 20, 120V
- Model Number: 2330200000
- Series: Champion™
- Colour: Black
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Voltage: Voltage: 220-240V
- Wattage: 20 Watts
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo for Use with Media Player
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Amp Voice)
- Front Panel: Black Angled
- Grill Cover: Black "Bronco" Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 7.5" (19 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 13.75" (350 mm)
- Amplifier Height: 12.75" (325 mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 12 lbs. (5.4 kg)
- Effects: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone, and More
- Speaker One - 8" Fender® Special Design
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.