Squier by Fender Affinity Jazz Bass, Brown Sunburst
Squier by Fender Affinity Jazz Bass, Brown SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 25830View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The affinity series jazz bass is crafted from a solid alder body with a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard, delivering powerfully bright, clear tone with beefy mids and thick lows. While the alder tonewood provides strong, full-bodied sounds, the maple and rosewood combination opens up the guitars midrange and gives the highs plenty of warmth and sparkle.
Featuring a set of single coil jazz pickups, the affinity bass produces powerful tones that keeps up with its Fender counterparts. The 4-saddle bridge and open gear tuners add a visually stunning look to the bass, while providing excellent string stability to keep you playing for ages. Its black plastic control knobs, parchment pickguard, and chrome hardware all contribute to the beautiful look of the Jazz bass, making it instantly recognisable as part of the Fender/Squier family.
The Affinity Series Jazz Bass has a proud heritage, taking after the Fender Jazz Bass which was designed to encourage upright bass players to switch to electric basses. The contoured solid alder body is the same as the world-renowned style that has become a favourite with jazz and rock players alike. The Squier Affinity offers supreme playability as well as a great tone. The simplicity of this guitar allows it to be versatile with all types of players and styles.
- Model Number: 0310760532
- Series: Affinity
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Shape: Jazz Bass
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Brown Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Master Tone
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045, .065, .080, .100 Gauges)
- Case Included: No
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.