Squier by Fender Affinity Jazz Bass V 5-String, Black
Squier by Fender Affinity Jazz Bass V 5-String, BlackDetails
This five-string edition of the Squier Affinity Series J Bass® features a rosewood fingerboard, two single-coil Jazz Bass® pickups and a top-load bridge.
Product Ref: 20567View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Squier Jazz Bass range feature similarly designed pickups to the iconic Jazz bass.
The Jazz Bass is Fender's answer to the upright jazz bass, originally designed to encourage upright players to switch to electric bass. Since first being developed in 1962, these basses have become favourites with jazz and rock players alike, famed for their bright sound and versatile tone provided by the Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickups.
- Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045, .065, .080, .100 Gauges)
- Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Single-Coil Jazz Bass® Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Single-Coil Jazz Bass® Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.