Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 50s Left Handed Stratocaster, Sunburst
Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 50s Left Handed Stratocaster, SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 25802View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic Alder Body
The Classic Vibe 50's Strat features a shapely body crafted from solid alder, Combining resilience with impressive attack to provide a crisp, bright, midrange burst of tone. The lightweight body is extremely comfortable, making the guitar perfect for use on stage for lengthy periods. The classic 2-tone sunburst finish cements your position in the spotlight, and adds to the vintage vibe of the guitar.
Vintage 50s Style
The Squier Stratocaster combines a vintage-tinted solid maple neck with a maple fingerboard for an incredibly smooth playing experience. 21 medium-jumbo frets and black dot position inlays complete the look of the neck, while the synthetic bone nut adds to the aesthetics while improving intonation. The headstock features chrome vintage-style machine heads to match the rest of the hardware, and is complimented perfectly by the aged white pickup covers, top hat controls, and white pickguard.
Custom Pickups Deliver Authentic Vintage Tones
The classic Fender tones are provided by the custom set of vintage-style single-coil pickups, delivering the classic vibe strat with its clear and bright sound. The pickups offer a fantastic amount of sustain, even in crunch mode, while the custom staggered polepieces improves the string balance. There are 2 tone controls, master volume and a 5-way switch so you can get that perfect sound, whatever the style of music is that you play.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Shape: Stratocaster
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage Style Synchronised Tremolo
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: 2-Tone Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Radius: 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, 2 x Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009 to .042 Gauges)
- Case Included: No
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.