Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster LH, 2-Tone Sunburst
Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster LH, 2-Tone SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 25802View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
That long-familiar tone comes from a custom set of alnico III single-coil pickups-clear and bright, with terrific sustain even in crunch mode. Custom staggered polepieces provide improved string-to-string balance. This versatile guitar is available here as a left-handed model.
Few electric guitar models have the distinct history of the Fender Stratocaster. Having appeared in the hands of some of the greatest guitar legends like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Deep Purple's Ritchie Blackmore, Dire Straits frontman Mark Knopfler and Pink Floyd's David Gilmour to name but a very small few.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Colour/Finish: 2-Color Sunburst
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat® Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat® Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat® Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching:
- 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.