Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 60’s P Bass Guitar, Olympic White
Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 60’s P Bass Guitar, Olympic WhiteDetails
The Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 60’s P Bass Guitar is equipped with a custom split-single-coil Precision Bass pickup providing you with a clear high end and enhanced bass dynamics. Controlling this pickup is easy with the standard volume and tone control, making it an ideal bass guitar for beginners, or anyone on a strict budget. With its neutral Olympic white finish and contrasting black pickguard, it will easily go with any bands look. Includes two wrenches for adjustments.
Product Ref: 78164View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Like many other Basses from Squier, this Classic Vibe 60’s P Bass offers all the classic looks and build quality that you would expect from Fender. With its basswood body, you are provided with a lightweight bass that can be played for much longer. Its maple neck is topped with a rosewood fingerboard with 20 frets, and pearloid dot inlays. Additional features include the classic over-sized headstock, which allows for easier tuning, and the ergonomic finger rest.
The Classic Vibe 60’s P Bass Guitar comes equipped with a custom split-single-coil Precision Bass pickup, that delivers powerful bass tones, a clear high end and also warm vintage-style tones. The use of Alnico magnets within these pickups also provides added focus and enhanced dynamics.
- Equipped with a custom split-single-coil Precision Bass pickup
- Delivers a clear high end with enhanced dynamics
- Comfortable "C" shaped neck profile for optimum playability
- 4-Saddle HiMass Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Bolt-on neck delivers resonance and sustain
- Finished in Olympic White with contrasting black pickguard
- Includes two wrenchs for easy adjustments
- Basic controls include volume and tone
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Olympic White
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Scale: 34”
- Frets: 20
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Nut:Synthetic Bone
- Neck Shape: ‘C’
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup: Custom split-single-coil Precision Bass® pickup
- Controls: Volume/ Tone
- Pickguard: Black
- Finger Rest: Black
- Control Knobs: Chrome
- Hardware: Chrome
- Accessories: Wrenches: 1.5mm, 4mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.