Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 70s Precision Bass, Black
Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 70s Precision Bass, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 50740View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Delivers Classic 70’s Style & Tone
Made from lightweight basswood, the 70’s Precision Bass is comfortable and offers an effortless play. Fitted with a modern “C” shaped maple neck and fingerboard, the bass not only looks great but allows for a seamless blend of control and speed. 22 vintage style frets breathe new life into every single note, offering incredible clarity across the whole of the fingerboard. A single custom split single-coil precision bass pickup is set in the middle position, delivering a powerful tone with clear highs and a beautifully warm vintage-style characteristic.
As well as offering a wide variety of superb tones, the Classic Vibe P Bass also features Fender’s HiMass bridge which improves every note sustain and resonance. The bridges design enhances the attack of the bass, creating a lively tone while brass “barrel” saddles provide excellent intonation.
Resonant Synthetic Bone Nut
Featuring a carefully fitted synthetic bone nut, the Fender delivers an increased resonance and bright tonality. When compared to traditional plastic and Tusq materials used to construct guitar nuts, synthetic bone improves the vibration transfer between the string and tuning machines without dampening the tone.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Shape: Precision
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: Modern “C”
- Scale: 34”
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Radius: 9.5”
- Frets: 20 Vintage-Style
- Inlays: Black Blocks
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650”
Electronics & Hardware
- Middle Pickup: Fender-Designed Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Saddles: Brass Barrel
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045 - .100 Gauges)
- Case Included: No
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.