Squier by Fender Classic Vibe Stratocaster 60s, Olympic White (FSR)
Squier by Fender Classic Vibe Stratocaster 60s, Olympic White (FSR)Details
The Squier by Fender Classic Vibe Stratocaster 60s provides the unmistakable tones and characteristics of the original '60s-era Fender Guitars. The 60s Strat is equipped with an alder body in an Olympic white finish, a maple neck with a Rosewood fingerboard for fantastic tone and playability and a a custom set of vintage style single-coil pickups. This guitar provides you with all the classic 60's tones, vibe and finish at a highly affordable price. This Fender Special Run is for a limited time only and exclusive to Gear4music.
Product Ref: 78918View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Classic Vibe 60's Strat by Squier features a shapely body that is crafted from Alder, which combines resilience with impressive attack to provide a crisp, bright, midrange burst of tone. The body is lightweight and comfortable which makes this guitar perfect for use on stage for lengthy periods. Along with its FSR Olympic white finish, this guitar cements your position in the spotlight and is a great talking point.
The Vibe Stratocaster combines a vintage-tinted solid Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard that houses 21 medium-jumbo frets and white dot position inlays. The headstock has chrome vintage style machine heads to match the rest of the hardware, this look is complimented perfectly by the aged white pickup covers and top hat controls. It is the perfect choice for a beginner due to its classic layout and vintage appeal.
Single Coil Pickups
Classic Fender tones are provided by the 3 Custom vintage style single-coil strat pickups that feature staggered Alnico V magnet pole pieces with aged white covers. This gives the guitar its impressively thick tone with lots of quick attack and midrange force. The improved string-to-string balance guarantees a seamless tonal response across the entire fingerboard. Controlling your tone is easy with the 2 tone controls, master volume and 5 way pickup switch, that allow you to find the perfect pickup combination. These controls are also in an aged white finish to match the pickups.
- Fender Special Run available whilst stocks last
- Alder body with an Olympic white finish
- Equipped with three Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil pickups
- Features authentic 1960s aesthetic appointments
- Rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Custom staggered polepieces provide improved string-to-string balance
- Delivers a quick attack with a bit more midrange force
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Colour: Olympic White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
Harware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Pickguard: Tortoise shell
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.