Squier by Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass IV Active 4 String, Sunburst
Squier by Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass IV Active 4 String, SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 25778View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fender Jazz Bass was the second model of electric bass created by Fender. This bass guitar is often described as being different from its other famous counterpart, the Precision Bass, because of its brighter tone and richer midrange and treble. This is often quoted as being the reason it's the choice of many bass players the world over.
Many of today's most well known Jazz Bass Guitar players are linked with Squier Bass Guitars. Boasting names like Marcus Miller, Squire by Fender Jazz Bass Guitars are the choice of generations of Bass Players and are likely to be for many years to come.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Colour: 3-Colour Sunburst
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Side Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Ebonol
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Single-Coil Jazz Bass® Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: Single-Coil Jazz Bass® Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: Blend Control
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Controls: Master Volume, Blend, Treble, Middle, Bass, Slap Switch
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045, .065, .080, .100 Gauges)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.