Squier by Fender J Mascis Jazzmaster Guitar, VWT
Squier by Fender J Mascis Jazzmaster Guitar, VWTDetails
Product Ref: 25767View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Colour/Finish: Vintage White
- Pickguard: Gold Anodized Aluminium
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Position Inlays: Aged White Dots
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.675" (42.5 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Standard Jazzmaster® Headstock
- Neck Plate: Chrome Squier® Logo
- Truss Rods: Adjustable Truss Rod
- Truss Rod Nut: 5 mm Hex
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Jazzmaster® Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: Jazzmaster® Single-Coil Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching:
- 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- (Lead Circuit)- 2-Position Slide: Up: Lead Tone Circuit, Down: Rhythm Tone Circuit
- Special Electronics: Upper and Lower Volume/Tone Control Circuits
- Controls: "Lead" Circuit: Volume, Tone. "Rhythm" Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Nut: White PPS
- Switch Tip: Aged White Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Chrome Handle, Aged White Cover
- Auxiliary Switching: Upper and Lower Volume/Tone Control Circuits
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic and Black Knurled Knobs
- Truss Rod Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.