Squier by Fender Mike Dirnt Bass, Arctic White
Squier by Fender Mike Dirnt Bass, Arctic WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 25769View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Squier by Fender Precision Basses are one of the worlds best-selling series of bass guitars because of their unmatched value. This Squier by Fender Mike Dirnt Bass, Arctic White feels good, sounds good and fits the needs of one of punk's most famous bass players.
With a '51 Headstock Shape, '51 Slab Style Body Top with Sharp Radius and '51 Style Control Plate. It also includes a '55 Style Front Arm Contour, '55 Style Pickguard Shape, White Dot Position Inlays, Side Mounted Jack Plate and Knurled Chrome Control Knobs making this a stylish and hard wearing instrument, ideally suited to the formidable punk playing style.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Agathis
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Pickguard: '55 Style Tortoiseshell
- Colour/Finish: Arctic White (Polyurethane)
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Shape: Thick "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane Finish
- Nut Width: 1.6? (40.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: Single Split-Coil Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Standard Precision Bass® Split Single-Coil Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bass 7350MS, NPS, (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.