Squier by Fender Standard Stratocaster FMT, Amber Transparent
Squier by Fender Standard Stratocaster FMT, Amber TransparentDetails
Product Ref: 40464View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Squier Standard Stratocaster FMT combines classic tone with a slick modern feel. With Alnico single coil pickups, you can expect a punchy, precise sound that blends into any genre! With it's stylish Flame Maple Top, the Standard Strat - Amber Transparent is a brilliant choice when buying an electric guitar.
Including a 9.5" rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, 'C' shape neck, and large '60s style headstock the Standard Strat also sports a gold and black Squier logo, white dot position inlays, engraved neckplate, three single coil Alnico pickups with 5-way switching and a synchronous twin-pivot tremolo. The Squier Standard Stratocaster FMT features a traditional comfortable contoured body shape but with the added elegance of a 'Figured Maple Top' making this guitar look a lot more expensive than it acutually is. The Squier range from Fender is their more affordable range, but their guitars come with fantastic features and are at the top end on the budget guitar scale.
Body & Bridge
- Model Name: Standard Strat® FMT, Rosewood Fingerboard, Amber Sunburst
- Model Number: 0321670520
- Series: Standard
- Colour: Amber Sunburst
- Body Material: Agathis with Flame Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Headstock: Large '60s Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Engraved
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Switch Tips: White
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features:
- Large '60s Style Headstock
- Gold and Black Squier Logo
- Squier Engraved Neckplate
- Parchment Plastic Parts
- White Dot Position Inlays
- Dual Wing-Style String Trees
- Case/Gig Bag: Not included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.