Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Jazz Bass, Olympic White
Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Jazz Bass, Olympic WhiteDetails
Now bass players can enjoy the rich heritage and joyful ownership of a classic Jazz bass, without paying professional prices. The Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass in Olympic White takes all of the soul and character of the iconic Fender four string, and adds a few modern twists. Despite the lower price tag, quality and performance is not sacrificed - players will still enjoy the luscious tones expected by an instrument carrying the Jazz bass name.
Product Ref: 39292View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Squier Vintage Modified Series
The Vintage Modified range of electric guitars continues to grow in both size and popularity. These instruments offer guitar players with a simple but effective proposition - take iconic guitars from Fender's history and add modern twists for improved playability, all at a low and affordable price point.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Basswood
- Shape: Jazz Bass
- Finish: Olympic White
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: Maple, Slim "C" Shape
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Dot Inlays
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5" (24.1cm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36cm)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Pickups: Fender Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups
- Volume 1 (Neck)
- Volume 2 (Bridge)
- Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.