Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Jazzmaster Guitar, 3-Color Sunburst
Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Jazzmaster Guitar, 3-Color SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 27474View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Squier's Vintage Modified Jazzmaster has the model's most distinguishing qualities, such as dual-circuit switching and controls, floating-vibrato bridge and a classically colourful Three-color Sunburst finish.
Features of this Jazzmaster by Squier also include maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish and 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays.
A Tortoiseshell pickguard elegantly accentuates the Jazzmaster single-coil pickups, circuit selector switch and pickup selector toggle switch, as do the white Stratocaster - style control knobs (lead circuit) and black disc knobs (rhythm circuit).
As with most Jazzmaster style Fender and Squier Guitars ther is also a Vintage-style bridge and non-locking floating vibrato with vintage-style tremolo arm and vintage-style chrome tuners and chrome hardware.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Body Finish: 3-Color Sunburst (Gloss Polyester)
- Bridge: Vintage-style with non-locking floating vibrato
- Pickguards: Tortoiseshell
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Parchment Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane, Vintage Tint
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Vintage tint
- Neck Plate: Four-bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Truss Rod Nut
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed JM-101B Single-Coil Jazzmaster® Pickup with Alnico 5 Magnets
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed JM-101N Single-Coil Jazzmaster® Pickup with Alnico 5 Magnets
- Pickup Covers: Aged White
- Pickup Switching:
- Neck Pickup Only (rhythm circuit)
- Neck Only
- Neck and Bridge
- Bridge Only (lead circuit)
- Special Electronics: Specially voiced rhythm and lead circuit controls
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Nut: PPS
- Switch Tip: White toggle switch tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage-style
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Control Knobs: White Strat®-style knobs (lead circuit), black disc knobs (rhythm circuit)
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4 mm Truss Rod Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1.5 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.