Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Mustang Guitar, Fiesta Red
Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Mustang Guitar, Fiesta RedDetails
Product Ref: 27478View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Other features of Squier's first ever Mustang include a maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish, rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays. Also fitted are Mustang single-coil pickups with aged white covers, on/off-phase (in/out) slider switch for each pickup, master black skirted volume and tone knobs and a White Pearloid pickguard.
The floating bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece with vintage-style tremolo arm, and vintage-style white-tipped tuners finish off this stunningly unique addition to the Squier line-up.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Mustang®
- Body Finish: Fiesta Red (Gloss Polyester)
- Bridge: Floating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tail-piece
- Pickguards: White Pearloid
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Parchment Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane, Vintage Tint
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Headstock: Vintage tint
- Neck Plate: Four-bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Truss Rod Nut
- String Nut: PPS
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101B single-coil
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101N single-coil
- Pickup Switching: On/off, phase slider switch for each pickup (in/out)
- Pickup Covers: Aged white
- Controls: On/off, phase slider switch for each pickup (in/out), master volume, master tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Switch Tip: Black slider switch buttons
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage-style
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Control Knobs: Black skirted knobs
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1.5 mm, 2.5 mm, 4 mm, 3/32" Truss Rod Wrenches
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.