Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Stratocaster, Vintage Blonde
Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Stratocaster, Vintage BlondeDetails
With great sound, great feel and great value, Squier's Vintage Modified Stratocaster returns with all-new features including a vintage-tint gloss neck, '70s-style large headstock, classic triple-single-coil tone and a striking new Vintage Blonde finish option in addition to timelessly cool Black and Three-colour Sunburst.
Product Ref: 23934View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Other features include a basswood body, maple neck, 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays, three Duncan Designed SC-101 single-coil pickups with aged white covers, five-way pickup switch with white tip, three-ply pickguard (white-black-white), white numbered volume and tone control knobs, vintage-style synchronised tremolo bridge with vintage-style tremolo arm, vintage-style chrome tuners, chrome hardware and engraved neck plate.
Features unique to the Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Stratocaster in Vintage Blonde include Duncan Designed Single Coil Pickups, Vintage Style Tremolo, Gold and Black Squier Logo, Engraved Neckplate, White Plastic Parts, Dot Position Inlays.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Parchment Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane, Vintage Tint
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Neck Plate
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Truss Rod Nut
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101 Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101 Single-Coil Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101 Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching:
- 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickup Covers: Aged White
- Switch Tip: White Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4 mm Truss Rod Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1.5 mm
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Control Knobs: White
- Wrenches: 1.5mm, 4mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.