Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Telecaster Custom, 3-Color Sunburst
Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Telecaster Custom, 3-Color SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 27481View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Wide Range humbucking pickup is an acclaimed and time-honored Fender innovation, complemented here by a sharp, clear Duncan Designed TE-101B single-coil bridge pickup.
Other quality features include the "C"-shaped maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish and 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and black dot position inlays.Three-way toggle pickup switching is also present as well as four black skirted amp knobs (two volume, two tone).
To get that unique sound there is a string-through-body bridge with three chrome barrel saddles, and vintage-style chrome tuners.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Bridge: String-through-body with three chrome barrel saddles
- Body Finish: 3-Color Sunburst (Gloss Polyester)
- Pickguards: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane, Vintage Tint
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Vintage tint
- Neck Plate: Four-bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Truss Rod Nut
- String Nut: PPS
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/H
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed TE-101B single-coil
- Neck Pickup: Wide Range Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching:
- 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- 3-Position Toggle:
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Tone 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Control Knobs Black skirted amp knobs
- Pickup Covers: Chrome on Wide Range humbucking neck pickup, no cover on bridge pickup
- Switch Tip: Black tip on toggle switch
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4 mm Truss Rod Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1.5 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.