Squier by Fender FSR Affinity Stratocaster HH, Candy Pink Sparkle
Squier by Fender FSR Affinity Stratocaster HH, Candy Pink SparkleDetails
The Squier by Fender FSR Affinity Stratocaster HH offers solid sound and style, in a well known format. With its popular Humbucker Pickups, you can achieve a great tone that can be used in many different styles of music. The simple control knobs offer easy access to volume and tone control, as well as the 3-position blade which allows you to alternate pickup selection. This limited edition of 3 different models feature candy sparkle finishes - Blue, Green and Pink, and are all available here at Gear4music.
Product Ref: 75900View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Affinity Series Stratocaster has a proud heritage and has always been very popular due to its well known format. The contoured solid alder body is the same world-renowned style that fueled the fires of Hendrix, Clapton, SRV, and thousands more. The Squire Affinity offers supreme playability as well as a great tone. The simplicity of this guitar allows it to be versatile with all types of players and styles.
The Squier Affinity is available in three different candy sparkle models including; Blue, Green and Pink. This glitzy finish provides a statement guitar and will stand out from any crowd. With this being a limited edition, the Squier Affinity holds great prestige.
The headstock is the classic '70s "big" style, and features six standard Die-Cast tuners. The maple neck plays fast and feels great, and allows you to play with ease. With its unique look and great sound, it is the perfect choice for any guitarist who wants to stand out from the crowd.
- Limited Edition Candy Pink Sparkle
- 2 x Humbucker Pickups
- Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Tremolo
- Alder Body with Maple Neck
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Colour:Candy Pink Sparkle
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo String
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6” (40.6 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
Harware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Black/Cream Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Black/Cream Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume X 1, Tone x 2
- Pickup Switching: 3 Position Blade
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Hardware Color: Black
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.